Friday 11 March 2016

REVIEW OF SNARED BY TINA


Snared by L.L. Collins
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Review by Tina

Didn’t know what to expect when I got this book but it blew me away.  This book touched me in so many ways that it took me several days after reading to write my review. I loved this book! it’s one of my top reads of this year. 
“Whatever happened to you with your parents does not define who you are. You absolutely should’ve been born, Beau. The world is a better place with you in it.” 
This is the story of Beau who was just a regular kid till he wasn’t anymore. What he went through as a child no one should go through. What I loved about Bea,u even though it did affect him daily, he tried his best to overcome it with the love and support of his family. I loved April, who likes Beau even with the things he struggled with. April is a social worker that loved what she did and never complained about what she did for a living. The story is about Beau, but with a great cast of secondary characters like Bex and his sister Natalie. They loved him through the hard times when they were young though adulthood. This story hit me in so many ways that my emotions where all over the place. 
I can say that this book had such a good storyline but also a message behind it. No matter what life throws at you, you can overcome with the right help and support ofthe people who love and care about you. From the first page till the last, I loved the flow of this book and the hot sexy scenes made this book come together in the end. I can’t say enough about Author LL Collins! She did a fantastic job telling this story, showing what some struggle with on a daily basis. I can say you will cry happy and sad tears but in the end you’ll love how Beau may have given up to a point, then realize life is so much more.
“Beau Anderson, the only regret I would have would be if I let you go and didn’t do this. It won’t be perfect. It’ll be messy and stressful and sometimes the hardest thing we’ve ever done. But it’ll be ours. If you’re in, I’m in, one hundred and fifty percent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment