Friday 4 March 2016

REVEIW BY TINA FOR BROKEN LOVE (LOVE STRINGS #1) BY EVAN GRACE


BROKE LOVE BY EVAN GRACE
REVIEWED BY TINA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I received this book for an honest review; this is my first book that I’ve read by this author.  This Broken Love by Evan Grace it’s a standalone.
“I can’t stand being touched anymore, especially by my family. I’m so dirty now and I don’t want any of that to rub off on them. I can’t remember the last time I let my dad, Dylan, or my real dad, Cash, hug me. I used to love hugs from Gramps, but now the thought of his hands on me makes me want to vomit. My entire family changed after I was attacked six months ago.”
This is the story of Abby who had something very terrible happen to her, that made who was today.  She dealt with it differently than others. After the breakdown then getting help that will make her better, she had made a recovery but she will never forget what happened to her.  While helping her family at the dance studio she meets Natalie the little girl, who loved to dance. Then Ben comes along along with his daughter helps Abby through a time, she never thought would happen to her, which would be happiness.  
“I like you, Ben. I adore Natalie. If anything, I would just love to be your friend. I don’t have many of those, but I feel safe when I’m around you”
I can say you will have the angst in this book, drama, some really good sex scenes, but actually a storyline that had you from the first page.  I can say that, I cried for Abby in what she went through, but loved how Ben being patient and giving her time but never giving up on her. I loved the secondary characters in this book and how the families loved Abby and stood by her through it all.  Author Evan Grace is a new author to me, but it won’t be the last book, I read from her. Go one click this book and see what, I’m talking about. You’ll not be disappointed in it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment