Friday 4 March 2016

REVIEW BY TINA~WHISKEY NEAT BY LANI LYNN VALE



Whiskey Neat by Lani Lynn Vale
Review by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was excited to read this new series by Lani Lynn Vale, I couldn’t wait plus the cover is just WOW. This is Whiskey Neat (Uncertain Saint’s MC #1).This is a new series with a new cast of characters.
“Because I couldn’t help myself, I’ve never wanted anyone more in my life.”
This is about Griffin a Texas Ranger aka alpha who has a lot going on and dealing with lost that has him hurting wanting revenge.  Then he meets Lenore is your down to earth woman, who just happens to own a sex toy shop, but loves her queen panties.  These two had some really good chemistry that was off the charts.  Sometimes meeting someone you never expected to when you just need some batteries. These two needed each other more than either wanted to admit. At times Griffin was afraid to love at times and he struggled with it.   
“I know exactly what it’ll say the moment we walk in there together. But the truth is that I’m tired of being away from you. Tired of fighting feelings that I’ve never had before,” he answered honestly. “Tired of staying away from you.”
This story had some angst, drama, a really good storyline and some HOT sex scenes that had me fanning myself.  I just loved these two together that even though they had so much going on or where apart for some time there love for each other never failed. What I love about Lani Lynn Vale, is she pulls you into the story from the first page till the last page.  I get so excited when Lani books come out. I like a book where, I ca read it and still read it over and over again plus find something new, I might have missed. Go one click this book and find out while, this book is getting five star reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment