Monday 21 March 2016

Review of Grit by Tina


Grit by J.M. Walker
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Reviewed by Tina

I can honestly say that, I was really looking forward to this book. Grit by Author J.M. Walker is a new series she has written about a group of woman running a motorcycle club.

“Because you want him and he wants you. Him with his tanned, smokin’ body and you and your creamy pale skin,” she said winking,”…you two would make hot babies.”

In this story we’ve got Jay the president of an all-woman MC club. Then you’ve got Angel a military man with a group of guys who goes on missions for the Navy Seal. I loved these two together, they just clicked and the chemistry was OFF the chart that had me fanning myself. This flowed from the first page till last page in this book. I enjoyed the mystery in this book; you didn’t know what was going to happen till the end. I’m not going to lie, I was just as shocked as most people where. In this story you get the drama with some angst, a very good storyline and some really HOT sex scenes. This is different from the MC books, I’ve read but in a good way. Sometimes reading something different leaves you wanting more from this author and this is why, I’ll read more from this author in the future.

Princess,
I now own every single inch of you.
Angel

Don’t think about it, go pick up this book today and you’ll truly enjoy it as much as I did. I can say that J.M. Walker is one very talented author and I can’t wait to read what she has next. I’m excited and hopefully she will be doing Max’s story next.

“We are enjoying the here and now. We’re taking one day at a time and not worrying about the future.” He kissed me, his lips soft like the wings of a butterfly. “ We are getting to know each other and taking this one step further each and every day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment