Saturday 7 November 2015

REVIEW BY TINA~CHANCE of a LIFETIME BY CHRISTA LYNN


Chance of a LIFETIME by Christa Lynn

Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chance of a Lifetime by Christa Lynn is about second chance at finding love after having your heart hurt by the person that supposed to love you. Sometimes you find love when you least expect it to happen and during this new journey in finding love, you’ve got doubts about everything that includes love.
This is the story of Brooke and Chance but it way more than that; it’s about moving on from heartache and taking a chance on someone who deserves your love. I truly enjoyed the connection that Brooke and Chance had even though you could tell that Brooke had her doubts about having a younger man. I loved how Chance regardless of how Brooke pushed him away, that he wasn’t giving up on her no matter what. I felt bad how Brooke found out about her ex-husband, but that he acted like it was okay and that she should just move on. The pain she went through, I felt what she was going through that it was hard to trust a man even Chance. I love the flow of this story, it kept me engaged from the first page till the end. In this story you’ll get the drama, some HOT sexy scene, but also a story about starting over in a different town and place. 
The insecurities that Brooke went through were hard, but over time she realize it was for the best. You do get the mystery behind Brooke and Chance story that kept you wondering what was going to happen till the end. The secondary characters, I loved them and they added to the story. All I am going to say, I didn’t like Gary at all.
If you’re thinking about getting Chance of a Lifetime, don’t wait just go one click it today. I promise you’ll love what Author Christa Lynn did in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment