Tuesday 24 November 2015

FABULOUS LADIES REVIEW OF FORBID ME


REVIEW BY TINA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


I completely love how Author M. Robinson writes her books and it gives a book hangover that you can't wait for her next book to come out.

This is the story of Jacob and Lily how they've loved each other over ten years, but due the Jacob issues with the age thing it didn't happen till it was almost to late. From the start of this book we got to see the journey that these two went through to finally realize they love they have for each other, of course it was never an easy journey for either of them. Lily was the younger sister of Lucas and has had a crush on Jacob from a very young age. She truly loved Jacob with every bone in her body, but at times Jacob was to conflicted.

Over the years these two would go back and forth on their feelings, in the process of hurting each other to point they were damaged. I laughed out loud at times, with Lily sayings or the thing that came out of her mouth. "Lily, is that a pussy on your panties?" Yep, do you wanna pet it? it wants to be petted," she taunted, making me stand up. The things she said had Jacob going crazy all the time. As well, Jacob was very alpha, but who doesn't love a man like that. "I love you. I'll always love you. No matter what, you're my lobster."

Throughout this book you had drama that came along with loving someone, but I can say had some very steamy sex scenes that had me fanning myself several times. What made Jacob and Lily fit together so good, was just the connection they had together from a early age the growth they did from the start. This story will keep you on your toes from the start to the end. I can say Author M. Robinson, did it again with this fabulous book that, I can read books over and over again. She will take you on a journey that will have you smiling at point then crying the next minute. I can say her books keep getting better and I can't wait to see what happens with Dylan and Aubrey story.


No comments:

Post a Comment