Thursday 5 November 2015

FABULOUS LADIES BOOK REVIEW~PARIS: THE AMBASSADOR AND ME: AN UNLIKELY LOVESTORY


REVIEW BY TINA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


This is the second book in The Ambassador and Me Series: An Unlikely Love Story continues with Fabrice and Isabella story.


I couldn’t wait to see what happened with Fabrice and Izzy story in this book and how things would turn out with them. I’m not going to lie, there was shock moments that, I didn’t see coming, but with how the story was going, I was not surprised at all. I loved how much Fabrice and Izzy was together throughout this book and how much they truly loved each other even though at times, I’m not going to lie, I wanted to smack Izzy to wake her up. In this book you get the drama along with a really good storyline, but also some very HOT steamy sexy scenes that will have you fanning yourself plus you had some funny moments between Avery and Izzy. This story flowed from page one till the last page kept you wondering what was going to happen to this couple. 

With everything that has gone they still have so much love for each other.  I loved how Fabrice makes Izzy feel on top of the world even though Izzy at times had issues with in herself that needed to be worked out by her.  Both of their families where very supportive, but at times Izzy family was set in their own ways. I could understand the depressive Izzy was going through from past relationships that sometimes years later still carries with you.  The raw emotion, I felt for Izzy pain when something tragic is happening in her life, I cried along with her. Yes, I know it just a book but sometimes a really good book can pull you in, and then you can feel all the emotions the characters are feeling. Regardless throughout this story, I just loved how the secondary characters really fit into this story. I can’t wait to see what happens with these two and if they finally get there happily ever after with each other. 

Overall this book lived up to what, I expected it to be. I came upon this author from another book she wrote and couldn’t wait to read the first book in this series. Mia is a very talented author and I’m looking forward to what she writes next for us. Don’t think about it go click book today, but before you read this book read The Ambassador and Me first to see the beginning of Fabrice and Isabella story.

No comments:

Post a Comment