Friday 6 November 2015

FABULOUS LADIES REVIEW BY TINA~COUPE DE GRACE (CODE 11-KPD SWAT SERIES


COUPE DE GRACE (CODE 11-KPD SWAT SERIES BY LANI LYNN VALE

REVIEWED BY: TINA

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was given this book for an honest review. I was excited to read Michael and Nikki story and the background on both of them. This is the seventh book in the Code-11 KPD Swat Series.

Michael went out with Nikki for a short time till he said he never wanted to have children and that made Nikki think twice about this relationship. Months later after Michael came upon a gruesome scene; once again they were in the same room together at the hospital. He has said that he didn’t think he was good enough for Nikki due to him being bipolar. Not only was Michael is dealing with this, but his ex-wife who happens to be biggest witch ever never making it easy on Nikki. I’m going to say, I am pretty shocked at Joslin actions, but how she is with Michael’s family. 

What I loved about Michael is even though he thought he wasn’t good enough, I felt he didn’t give himself enough credit at what a truly awesome guy he was even with kids.  The storyline in this book kept me reading from the first page till the last page. I didn’t want it to end, but felt that Michael and Nikki’s story was told really well. You get the drama that includes a serial killer, very hot sex scenes and get to see some of the others guys from previous books as well. 

I could feel what Michael was going through on a daily basis how he felt, but to understand him show what a truly good man he was. I loved him showing Nikki the tattoo parlor where she meets Peek and Allison they were a funny couple as well. I think what got me is when Nikki found out she was expecting and how Michael took it. I could understand what he was thinking, but I was glad he finally realizes what he was missing. 

Every time Lani writes a new book, they keep getting better and better every time. I’ve been reading her books from the start and can’t wait to see what is next for her. If you’re thinking about getting this book don’t, just go one-click it today. I promise you’ll love it, like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment