Wednesday 18 November 2015

Book Review~Everything After By Melissa Toppen


Book: Everything After: Rock Romance Novel
Reviewed By: Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars


I was given this book for an honest review. I can honestly say that, I couldn’t wait to read this book by this author.  I always enjoying reading a rock romance, but when I knew she was writing this book, I couldn’t wait to see how this book turned out. 

This is the story of Nora who just finished college and landed her dream a job at Star Magazine. We’ve got Killian HOT rocker who is coming up in the charts with his band.  I loved the chemistry they shared with each other and I just felt pulled into their story. I did enjoy the banter the other band members had with Nora but that they was just down to earth. This story had from the beginning with each page; I couldn’t wait to see what happens with them. In this story you get the drama that comes along with being a rocker and the girl they are seeing. Plus you get the HOT sex scenes that pulled you in that you could feel the scene itself.   I’m looking forward to see if we get more of Nora and Killian, I feel there story is not done yet. I want to know what happens with them. I can’t wait to see what story’s the other bandmates have.  I loved the secondary characters in this book they made it good along with the main characters in this book. This is a standalone with a HEA, but before that can happen they will see the ups and downs this couple goes through to finally be together.  

I’ve read all of Author Melissa Toppen books and I’ve never been disappointed in her writing. She will always be an author that I will one click her next book that comes out. Take a chance on this book and you’ll not be disappointed in what you read. You’ll want more of this couple like, I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment