Tuesday 2 August 2016

Review of Oxygen Deprived by Tina


Oxygen Deprived by Lani Lynn Vale
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Reviewed by Tina

I truly loved this book and the series, it keeps you on your toes from the first page till the last.  I loved Drew and Aspen story, but I also loved the chemistry between them.  This is Oxygen Deprived by Lani Lynn Vale.
“I was forty-two years old, and never once in my life had I had a woman affect me like this woman did.”
From the first page, I knew that Aspen has not had it easy of lately with an ex or her family.  On the other hand, Drew was making the best of a situation that times could be difficult with his soon to be ex-wife and daughter. It wasn’t easy for either of them, but somehow found a bond with each other that became so much more than neither of them new.  I can say that as always, I love the secondary characters throughout this whole book.  In this book you get the drama, sexy scenes and a very good storyline throughout the whole book.  
“Every day I wake up beside you, I know that it’ll be a good day. I know, that as long as I have you, I’ll have something to look forward to. I want you to know that I adore you, Aspen Ridley. You’re so beautiful, sometimes my heart aches to look at you. Today, when I told my fellow brothers that you were mine, I felt this huge weight lift off my chest.”
I can say that Lani Lynn Vale, is one of the most talented authors out there. I just love all the books she writes, but that they just pull you into the story from the start. Don’t think about it, go give this book a one-click today and you’ll love it as much as, I did.   
“I love you because you make me feel happy. Because you me sleep well at night. Because you make me laugh. Because, when I wake up beside you, you make my heart race. Things like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment