Saturday 30 July 2016

Review of Obsession be Becky


Obsession by Shantel Tessier
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Reviewed by Becky

O-M-G. I don't even know where to start. This book is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I loved Addiction but I must say, Obsession is my new favorite. 🙂 In this book you get Brecken's story and what a story it is. 

Brecken is a good man (and a sexy alpha male), but a man scarred by past memories he can't shake. He spends his time at his club where he works with Case. One night a girl comes to him begging for his help. He can't quite figure out why but he feels like he needs to help her. 

Skye is a sweet girl who's been dealt a horrible hand in life. One day her best friend doesn't come home and she knows something bad has happened. After getting little help from the police she goes to the last place she knew her friend was.... Seven Deadly Sins. There she meets Brecken and her whole life changes in that moment.

These two embark on a journey like no other. Can Skye learn to trust? Can Brecken ever love again? What happens when the past comes back to haunt them? Can they survive?

This book is so well written there were times I felt like I was standing in the room with the characters. It is filled with suspense, intrigue, love, friendship and a lot of learning to let go of the past so you can have a better future. Also... the sex scenes. OMG - HOT!!!!!

Please, please, please get this book and enjoy the roller coaster ride Shantel will take you on. You won't regret it. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment