Monday 15 August 2016

Review of STAIN by Tina


STAIN by J.M. Walker
Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

All I can say this book lived up to everything, I thought it would be and more.  I loved reading Asher and Meeka story from being best friends to so much more.  This is Stain by JM Walker.
“I’m not leaving you Hummingbird. We’re in this together. I promise you that.” 
“Of course. You never asked anything of me. Never expected anything in return after all of those nights I helped you through your nightmares.”
These two have not had it easy at all, but somehow they’ve leaned on each other throughout the years. I did at times get frustrated with Asher and how acted at times, but then I realize he was going through something deeper than, I thought.  I loved Meeka even though she felt guilty about Jay sister and she tried everything to make it up to her, but all she every wanted was to belong in the group.  This book had me from the first page till the last.  I couldn’t wait to see how these two made it out this situation and it would it make them stronger. The answer to that, is yes it did.  In this book you get lots of drama with a very good storyline, some very HOT sexy scenes, but an overall really damn good book that you will enjoy till the end.
“Baby, I am only as strong as the woman beside me. You are beside me. Not in front. Not behind. Beside. We are equal.”
I can say that JM Walker always does a fantastic job writing a story and I can’t wait for the next book this series. Go give this book a 1-click and I promise you’ll love it as much as I did.  
“It never crossed my mind that I could fall in love with my best friend, but I thanked God every day that I had.  And because of that, my world become complete.”

No comments:

Post a Comment