Sunday 22 May 2016

REVIEW TOUR~THE HUNT FOR EROS BY SAM JD HUNT

Sam Hunt
Review Tour- The Hunt for Eros by Sam JD Hunt
Have you met Ben Hunt?
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
cover
::Synopsis::
“Cambridge isn’t very big, and Ben is a wealthy, handsome man. Of course we all know who he is. On top of that, he’s an absolute kinky man-whore!”
American preschool teacher Jane Andrews travels to Cambridge, England and meets the enigmatic Ben Hunt, a wealthy explorer who lives on the edge, both in the art world and in his erotic exploits.
Will the smoldering Ben Hunt be able to light a fire inside the innocent Jane?
Their path is full of twists and turns, relentlessly pursued by those who would stop at nothing to possess what they desire. Nothing is as it seems, and dark secrets from the past threaten to destroy them both. Trust no one, she was warned from the grave, and it soon becomes clear to Jane that this includes the charismatic man she is falling for.
Trust No One...
Due to strong language and frequent, explicit sexual scenes, The Hunt for Eros is intended for mature audiences only, 18 years and older. This is a standalone romantic erotica novel of approximately 57,000 words with a happily ever after ending.
Contains frequent profanity, voyeurism, multiple partners, group scenes, mild bondage, oral, anal, and exhibitionism. This is not a BDSM novel.
teaser
::Excerpt::
I made it back to Mrs. Carr’s, soaking wet and freezing. She was standing outside her front door smoking and waved me into the main house. Sinking into the worn velvet sofa, a very fat gray cat immediately took up residence on my soggy lap. Mrs. Carr poured two tumblers of an amber-colored liquor and handed me one before sitting across from me on a small chair.
“Now dear, you must take better care of yourself. You need a proper mac.”
“A mac?”
“A raincoat, love.”
“Does the rain ever stop, Mrs. Carr?”
She shook her head at me as if the question was ludicrous. “No, it does not. The English should have webbed feet!” She laughed a loud belly-laugh, robust enough to startle the cat nestled into my lap.
“I’m supposed to find some work of art for my uncle’s estate, but I have no idea where to begin. The solicitor sent me to talk to Ben Hunt at the Fitzwilliam and he wouldn’t—”
“Ben Hunt! Now there’s a fine piece of man-meat. If I were thirty years younger I’d fuck that man sideways!” I gasped at her admission, surprised she even knew who he was.
“You know him?” I took a tiny sip of the strong-smelling liquor in my tumbler—I’m not much of a drinker. It was so strong that I nearly spat it out, but ended up getting it down and enjoyed the warm feeling it gave my chilled body as it slid down.
“Cambridge isn’t very big, and Ben is a wealthy, handsome man. Of course we all know who he is. On top of that, he’s an absolute kinky man-whore!”
I nodded, sipping more of the liquor in my tumbler, feeling less of the bite this time and more of the warmth. “Yes, I saw some of that firsthand, but he never even looked at the photo of the statue I’m supposed to find. I have no idea where to turn next. I don’t even have the photo anymore; I lost my only copy on the way back from the museum.”
“Ben’s mentor, Sean Devane, is a professor at King’s College here in Cambridge. If Ben won’t help, find a way to get your photo back and try Sean. He’s no Ben Hunt, but he’s a handsome old devil—I’d shag him.” She laughed hard again, causing the cat on my lap to flee as if shot at.
teaser 2
::About Sam JD Hunt::
Sam J.D. Hunt resides in Las Vegas with her husband, the inspiration for the young Thomas Hunt character, as well as her two children. Her debut trilogy, The Thomas Hunt Series, put a fun and unique spin on the popular BDSM genre. She followed up with the highly successful DEEP: A Captive Tale--a dark BDSM erotic captor/captive story about a pirate and his lady that spans time and space. Her fourth novel, the full-length standalone The Hunt for Eros is an erotic art adventure that combines spicy romance with a cultural adventure based on true life events. It has been described as being like The Da Vinci Code, but with lots of heat added. Hunt's next release was co-written with her husband. Dagger: American Fighter Pilot is a steamy contemporary romance, which follows a squadron of fighter pilots as part of the American Fighter Pilot read-in-any-order series. Following the release of Dagger, Hunt released the much-anticipated MMF/Bi/Ménage erotic adventure, Taken by Two. Next, Hunt plans to release DEEPER: Capture of the Virgin Bride as a follow-up to DEEP. When not writing, Hunt enjoys travel, community involvement, spending time with friends and family, and hiking. She spends her days writing and trying to answer the age-old question: is it too late for coffee or too early for wine?
::Connect with Sam::
::Other books by Sam::
Roulette: Love Is A Losing Game (Thomas Hunt Series Book 1)
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
Blackjack: Wicked Games (Thomas Hunt Series Book 2)
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
Poker: Foolish Games (Thomas Hunt Series Book 3)
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
The Thomas Hunt Series Box Set
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodread
Deep: A Captive Tale
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
Dagger: American Fighter Pilot
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
Taken By Two
::Buy Links::
Add to Goodreads
banner

No comments:

Post a Comment