Monday 9 May 2016

Review of Crave Me by Tina


Crave Me Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What I can say about Crave Me is just WOW. I couldn't wait to read this book, but knew it wasn't going to be an easy read for me.  All I can say is this book is a rollercoaster of emotions, that leaves you in all kinds of a mess.  

"No more I love you's. No more I promises. No more tomorrows. No. More. Austin."

This is the story of Austin and Briggs who came from two different worlds, but in so many ways had lots in common with one another you could never image they would.  The chemistry these two had was off the charts at times, but a cloud was always over them together, that you never knew what was going to happen to them.  As would anyone in Austin shoes, held lots things in until it got him to the place he only felt comfortable with.  I can relate to everything Austin went through.

"Every memory, every moment, every life event brought me to this place in time where I was content and comfortable in my own skin. Finally, finding some solid ground to the rocky foundation that had always been placed beneath me."

The beginning of the story was slow for me, but when these two finally meet and started their friendship it took off from there with the journey they begun.  These two had so much going on, but together from the start they built a lasting friendship that at times was toxic.  Briggs was a smart woman who loved Austin, when she knew that things would get worse before they got better.  This story is full issues that a lot of us are dealing with on a daily basis. I loved the secondary characters in this book, but also the storyline with some really HOT sexy scenes that made this story what it is. What I loved about Briggs that she was unique in her own way and truly owned who she was.

"I'm not proud of the things I've done. I'm more ashamed than anyone could possible ever know. I'm learning to forgive myself. I'm learning to forgive myself. I'm learning to love myself. And for the first time I'm here, wanting to get better for me. I want it. I need it. I deserve it."

All I can say is this book is worth buying and seeing what these two go through, but in the end love and happiness always wins in the end.  I can say that Author M. Robinson has done it again and I can’t wait to see what she does next.

No comments:

Post a Comment