Saturday 7 May 2016

REVIEW OF JACK & COKE BY TINA


Jack & Coke by Lani Lynn Vale
Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was so excited to read this book, but I couldn’t wait to see how these two turned out together. I always look forward to see what this author does with her characters.
“You’ve been my woman since you moved in next door. I may have been married…as well as you, but my heart was yours from the moment you dropped your end of the couch.  I know you don’t want this. I know it. But I am only trying to find the best solution to this mess.”
This story is about Mig aka alpha HOT male and Annie who is just down to earth with a since of humor. I truly loved these two together the chemistry was off the charts, that I was fanning myself several times throughout this book.  It wasn’t easy for these two, by any means but together they made it through all the drama with his ex-wife. I can say this book gave me everything, I love about a book. You get the drama with a really good storyline, some very sexy steamy scenes and just an overall a very good book. I always love the secondary characters in these books. The love these two had for each other was difficult as times with everything going on, but it made them stronger. In the end they got the family and love they’ve wanted from the start.
“The love I have you, Mig, I can’t put into words. ‘I love you’ just doesn’t seem to be enough, which was why I haven’t said it yet,” I told him, pouring my heart out. “I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone in my life. And to your other comment, the one about me marrying you, that isn’t even a question you need to ask me. I was yours from the moment I saw you ride into town on your black Harley.”
What I love about Lani Lynn Vale, is she never disappoints in giving us a really good storyline, but a back story that sometimes hits home for me. Don’t think about it, go give this book a one-click today and you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment