Thursday 7 January 2016

Review by Tina~COUNTER TO MY INTELLIGENCE BY LANI LYNN VALE


Review by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Stars

I was really looking forward to this book that, I couldn’t wait to see how Silas and Sawyer story turned out. This is Counter to My Intelligence (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC #7) by Lani Lynn Vale. Another five star read by this author who has been on fire with some fantastic books. 

In the beginning of this book we meet Sawyer who just gets out of prison after eight long years. Silas is a badass ex CIA/president of Dixie Warden MC.  When Sawyers gets out of prison she is lost and slowly trying to find her way back to life she had before she went in.
 “She had eight years of experience on the inside, and if there was one thing I knew, it was that prison changed you.” 
From the start these two get each other and don’t ask a lot of questions. Her transition back into the real world was not easy, but with Silas help it got easier for her. Silas didn’t see the woman who had been in prison, but the person who she is.

 “That’s why I’m here, too. Figured I had a better chance with a man that didn’t know my life story,” I murmured embarrassingly.  
That’s why, I truly loved this story it was about second chances and starting over for not only Sawyer, but as well Silas. He has made mistakes in the past and tried to make things right even with his kids, but they didn’t make easy on them. 

Yes, of course you’ve got the drama that goes along with trying to find the truth about how Sawyer was even in prison. The storyline flowed from the first page to the last that, I kept thinking what is going to happen to Sawyer and Silas in the end. You did have some really good sexy scenes that made you go wow. What I loved about Silas he helped to clear Sawyer name, but he just loved her for her nothing else matter.  They did have to deal with someone from the past, but the person paid in the end. The age difference didn’t bother me at all, I thought it was hot. By the end of this book the story came together. I loved this book and it did live up what, I expected it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment