Sunday 17 January 2016

CLUBWHORE REVIEW BY TINA


CLUBWHORE BY KIM JONES

REVIEWED BY TINA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

When I read the blurb to this book, I didn’t know what to think but I was pleasantly surprised. We all have different types of pleasure/pain that we enjoy. Delilah enjoyed the kind of pain that you could feel for days after it. She has dealt with so much in her life and that’s why she really enjoyed being the club whore. She was not ashamed of her daily actions in the clubhouse. Luke Carmical helped her out by giving her job at the club. A job she truly enjoyed, regardless of what others thought or how they judged her for it. I loved the interaction and chemistry that Delilah and Bryce shared with each other; that he didn’t even care that she was a club whore or what she did before he met her. 

“I’m not going to hurt you, Delilah. I’m not going to fuck you either. I just need to take care of you.” 

What I loved most about this story is that it wasn’t easy for Delilah and even though she didn’t have the easiest life, she moved forward and did what she had to do. She didn’t have the support from her mom and that affected her even though she wouldn’t admit.

“You get so caught up in the war with your mind that you simply forget you’re even in existence. You feel nothing. You taste nothing…” Bryce was just as broken as Delilah but dealt with it differently than she did. Sometimes two broken people can make each other whole again in time. “I want you to be who you are. Act how you feel, not how you think I expect you to act. You need to learn how to function on your own…” 

This story flowed well from the first page till the end. I always love a good MC story that gives you the day to day life of a club. You get the drama that comes along with a book, as well some really HOT sex scenes that has you thinking, “Wow”. I loved the raw emotions shown throughout the book that keep you enthralled in the story. What can I say? I just love some hot, dirty bikers that keep you wanting more. 

“I’m naked. I’m exposed. I’m at his mercy. But it’s the control he has over me that turns me on most. I can’t see him. I can’t hear him. I can’t touch him. But he’s here, making me wait until he’s ready to give me what I crave. I’m completely submissive to him. By yielding my power to him, all I have to is feel-just like he said.” 

Go get this book and see what I’m talking about because you will enjoy Delilah and Bryce’s story like I did. I can’t wait to see what Kim Jones has next in the MC book series.

Reviewed by: Tina-Fabulous Ladies Book Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment