Friday 9 October 2015

PROMO TOUR~ONLY IF: DAYS BEFORE YOU CAME BY R. PAONE



Title: Only If: Days Before You Came
Series: Only If Series
Author: R. Paone
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 14, 2015

"Days Before You Came: An "Only If" prequel novella. 
Robert had weeks to prepare for the next big step in his life. That was graduate school and there was plenty to worry about. Before love, there was school. Before having time, there was no free minute to think. 
Before Mitch, he didn't find love. 
Before there was "Love is Found," there was "Days Before You Came." 
This is the starting line. "







“Are you sleeping?”
My eyes cracked open. I was still lying in the bed of grass. I am glad my dream was a true account of what happened the night before. I sat up and smiled as Mitch was standing over me with a grocery bag of food he picked up from the market. He was looking at me with such intent and determination. We were headed to the local art museum downtown but stopped by the adjacent park to have some lunch. I looked at my cell phone, I must have fell asleep for about five minutes. A good dream, nonetheless. It’ll happen again, I know it.
He emptied the contents of the bag onto the a bath towel we grabbed from his apartment and turned his gaze to me before even opening the container of hummus and bottle of water.
“I have something I have to tell you.”
I held my breath and waited… “





R.Paone started on this writing journey in June, 2014. From events that were beyond his control, he decided to start this new path in his life before my 30th birthday. It has been quite the journey mapping out this story arc. He has learned so much writing a novel in that it has been therapeutic and also eye opening as it evolves. He hopes everyone will enjoy what is to come from the "ONLY IF" series as I want this to be something anyone could reach for and say "that could happen to me." Stay tuned! Three fun facts about him is: he live in NYC, has a vast horror movie collection and has a great appreciation for Enya.



 







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment