Saturday 3 October 2015

FABULOUS LADIES REVIEW OF KILL SHOT BY LANI LYNN VALE

Review of Kill Shot (Code-11 SWAT Book 6) By Lani Lynn Vale


Kill Shot (Code 11-KPD SWAT Book 6)
Reviewed By: Tina England
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars

I was given this book for an honest review. Kill Shot (Code 11-KPD SWAT Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale, I’ve been looking forward to this since her first series Freebirds when Barrett is a secondary character in Max and Payton story.

Fast forward to now when Barrett is a twenty-five year old single father to Reagan who is now eight year old. He joined the Navy Seal at seventeen years old, then after leaving the Navy joined the SWAT team in his hometown. You’ve got Lennox who is twenty-six years old who is a physician’s assistant at a very young age. From the beginning of their story you could tell they had some kind of connection. Yes, it was sexual at first, but grew into something more than neither of them thought it would be. As well Lennox is dealing with a crazy stalker during this time, while Bennett is as well dealing with a career, being a single dad and dealing with mother of his child who left after Reagan was born. I loved how Lennox interacted not only with Bennett, but as well Reagan who she didn’t mind being around. 
Of course, you’ll get to see Bennet’s family in this story and of course the funny as always Payton. At first these two decided to have a friend with benefits, but they both knew it was growing into much more. Along the way they are dealing with Corrine which is Lennox stalker. I was shocked to find out the connection between Corrine and Bennett, but I kind of figured it had to be her. I’m not going to lie, I cried badly when I thought just maybe this was not going to end well. This group of friends has always had each other’s back no matter what. 
We always deal with some series issues throughout this book with Lennox that at times it was hard for her to ask for help even though she knew that she needed it. In this book you will get the drama that comes with this story, as well the love and friendship throughout this whole book. Yes, you’ll get some really good sex scenes that fit this story to the point. I love these stories that Lani Lynn Vale keeps writing for us. I’m glued to my kindle from the first page till the last page of every story she writes, I just don’t want them to end.  I enjoy reading a book about everyday life of an officer or medical person to see how they juggle everyday life with their personal life. 
What can I say about this book? Is that you must read this book and find out how Bennett grew up to be a really good man, but also an awesome father to his daughter. I promise you’ll love it as much as I have plus Lani Lynn Vale never disappoints in the books she writes for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment