Thursday 7 April 2016

REVIEW OF SHOCK ADVISED BY TINA


Shock Advised by Lani Lynn Vale
Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was so excited to read Tai book and this new series by Lani Lynn Vale. I can say it was worth the wait, that it didn’t disappoint me at all. This is Shock Advised (Kilgore Fire #1).

“So you’re telling me I can’t have you?” I asked. She shook her head. “You’ve had me since we first met, and you know it,” she countered.

This is the story Tai and Mia both of these two had stories of sadness, that no one should have to go through that. I love these two together that the chemistry was off the charts, but how they just flowed together as a couple. It gutted me what Mia had gone through, what I loved is she slowly go through with Tai help. They were friends at first that became more over time. Sometimes something that tragically happens can bring two people together. This book from the first page had me stuck to my kindle till the last page. This story has some angst, drama, some very HOT sexy scenes and just a really good storyline.

“You need to learn to live life, Mia, without caring so much about what everyone else thinks,”

I’m just going to say this book has it all and you’ll truly enjoy it like I did. I get excited when, I see previous characters making appearances from other books the author has wrote. I enjoyed seeing Tai brother Jack and his wife Winter. Now I can’t wait for the next book to come out. Once again this author has hit out of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment