Tuesday 19 April 2016

CRAZY STUPID LOVE~REVIEW BY TINA


Crazy Stupid Love by Melissa Toppen
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Review by Tina

I was excited to read this new series by Author Melissa Toppen. This is Crazy Stupid Love first book in this new series.

"I just need to feel her. It's the only thought I have. I need her."

This story is about Decklan aka Deck and Ember who are totally opposite attract, but have a pull towards each other that neither could explain.  Deck had a lot of issues himself that he was dealing with on a daily basis that affected him in so many ways, that he dealt with it by drinking and having sex with random woman never letting them stay over. Ember was just your average girl who just wanted to do, what she truly loved. She never had the support of her family, but knew she had to do what; she felt was best for her and future.  These two where HOT when they were together, that I was like WOW. This book had it all a truly good storyline, drama and some hot sexy steamy scenes. 

"Kimber is the only thing that has ever given me any kind of peace; a bright light that cut through the thick darkness I buried myself in for years. She's the only thing that makes any sense to me anymore."

All I can say is go grab this book and enjoy it like, I did. This book pulled me in and I couldn’t put it down till the last page.  I can say that Author Melissa Toppen has done a fabulous job pulling me into this book and I can’t wait for the next in this series. I can’t wait till Gavin’s story comes out to see journey. 

"You are worthy of love, Decklan Taylor. You deservice it, even if you can't see that yet. And I won't give up on you. I will just have to love you for the both of us until you can find a way to love yourself as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment