Thursday 16 June 2016

Review of Juked by Tina


Juked by M.E. Carter
Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What I can say about this book is, I loved it and didn’t want it to end. This is Juked by ME Carter.
“I know I’m not your momma, but I promise I’m going to do the best I can. And I will never let you forget how much your momma loved you.  Because she loved you so, so much.”
This is about Daniel Zavaro a soccer play who is enjoying his life to the fullest and has a very loving big family.  We have Quincy who has had her share of heartache within her life. Never did Quincy ever think she would be taking care of her sister son Chance Michael Watson.  I loved how these two meet, but that neither of them expected anything out of this friendship they started. Who knew the baby aisle at Wal-Mart would this take off in such a way it did?  I loved the flow of this story from the first page till the last. I couldn’t put it down, I was cheering these two on to see what started out as friendship be even more. The chemistry between these two was off the charts, but they always kept it real with each other.  I can say the secondary characters had me laughing as well.  Sometimes when you least expect to find love, you do it blossoms into something bigger than neither thought could happen.  You will get a good story line as well, a little drama and some really good sexy scenes. 
“You fell in love with your best friend. It scares you. So instead of manning up, you’d rather run away and blame it all on the child. It’s a classic coping mechanism for me who are afraid of commitment.”
Overall this book was what, I was looking for and can’t wait to see what Author ME Carter does next. Go give this book a try, I promise you’ll enjoy it like, I did.  
“I love your heart. I love your smile. I love your sense of loyalty to your family, no matter how big or small it is. I love your ability to forgive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment