Tuesday 16 February 2016

REVIEW OF UNDO ME BY AUTHOR M. ROBINSON



Undo Me by Author M. Robinson
Reviewed by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


What can I say about Author M. Robinson, is that she is one the most talented authors out here. She keeps giving us some amazing books to read. I couldn’t wait to read Dylan and Aubrey story. This is the third book in the Good Ol’ Boys Series.

From the first page, I knew this book was going to be emotional in some many ways, that I didn’t know what to expect from M. She never fails to gives us a really good storyline along with angst, drama and of course some hot sex scenes. I couldn’t put this book down.

“The way he affected my mind and heart was petrifying, but it was so real.
The emotion…
I could touch it.
I could feel it.
I could taste it.
It surrounded me. It undid me.”

Sometimes love is not easy, at times it’s can be very painful. This was about two people who truly loved each other, but at times the obstacle they must overcome at times was very difficult. In the end no matter what happens, that true loves wins every time. At times I got frustrated with Dylan, and then at times I just wanted to hug him. The things he goes throughout his life, made him who he is. So many emotions to me when, I think about Aubrey in what she went through, the way she handle it made her who she is now as an adult. I’m so glad of the happiness these two finally have and the beautiful child they had as well.

“You, Aubrey. You happened to me.”

Overall this book had me all over the place, but in a good way. I just loved these two journeys to finally realize they are meant to be together, in the end. I can say this series one of my favorites and they keep getting better every time. Now I can’t wait to see what Author M. Robinson has next for, but really I can’t wait for Austin. The ending was just like wow, but I knew she would do that to us. I recommend this book go one click it now; you’ll not be disappointed at all. Thanks Author M. Robinson for giving us another fabulous book that we will think about for days after reading it.



No comments:

Post a Comment