Tuesday 22 December 2015

SOUTHERN PLEASURE REVIEW BY TINA


Reviewed by Tina 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is the story of Evan who finds out that his girlfriend is pregnant, but doesn’t want the baby. At first, Evan was scared but then realized he wanted his daughter and to give her the life she deserved.  So he asked his ex to sign papers giving him full custody, once she is born.  With the help of McKinley who offers to help Evan as he tries to keep custody of his little girl. McKinley is a recent graduate who returns home to her family. 



I loved how this story flowed through out from the first page till the epilogue.  I loved Evan and McKinley chemistry between them; I also enjoyed the secondary characters in this book. What I enjoyed the most was that Evan and McKinley got there happily ever after, but it wasn’t easy for them. Sometimes the person you are supposed to be with is right in front of you, before you.  

I’ve read several books by Author Kaylee Ryan and loved every single one of them. Go grab this book; you’ll love it as much as I did.

Tina-Fabulous Ladies Book Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment