Tuesday 15 December 2015

Review~Dagger: American Fighter Pilot by Sam JD Hunt And Thomas Hunt


Review by Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It's was truly nice to read a book by not only Sam JD Hunt but as well Thomas Hunt. 

I enjoyed the story of Dagger Jack and Lauren. I could feel what Lauren was going through but how much she loved Dagger. I also felt what Dagger was going through with his daily routines and life. At times love is never easy but in this story they have there ups and downs like any relationship would have. "I love you so much, Jack. You're my everything..."

There was some good chemistry between Jack and Lauren, the story flowed throughout this book. You are going to have a drama, love with some sexy time, but also a storyline that will keep you engaged till the end. You know it's a good story if you cry during the book. 

"Underneath her, at her mercy, Jack felt complete. She was the woman he was meant to be with, and she was finally his."

Even though some misunderstandings between them, they've overcame it. "Instead of telling each other, let's show each other."

Overall I truly enjoyed this book by Sam and Thomas. I hope in the future they decide to write another book together.





No comments:

Post a Comment