Monday 14 September 2015

FABULOUS LADIES REVIEW OF~COMPLICATE ME BY AUTHOR M. ROBINSON


Review of Complicate Me by Author M. Robinson

Complicate Me by Author M. Robinson
Reviewer: Tina
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



I was so excited that, I got review Complicate Me by Author M. Robinson. I’ve read all her books and was looking forward this book because it was different from what she has written in the past.  I received this book for an honest review.

This is the story of Alexandra Collins aka Half-Pint and Lucas Ryder aka Bo. This is story starts from the beginning when they were just your average kids. They shared a connection that no one else had, but it wasn’t an easy journey for these two.  From the beginning the story pulls you into the story of these and what they went through growing up together. I’m not going to lie at times, I wanted to punch Lucas at how made Alex feel. I could feel the heartache she went through at times. Alex always wanted to be like the boys and didn’t like being called a girl. She tried hard even when the boys were growing up faster and they enjoyed the girls. I felt the love they shared, but also the heartache along with jealousy along the way with this story. Growing up in a small town everyone knew each other and was one big family. I love how M started the story when they were young through middle school, high school and college. Sometimes people change over the years, but the friendships will always be there. 

I cried at times feeling how hard it at first it was for Alex to fit in.  It was never easy for her but over time she was able to stand up to anyone even Lucas who could be a jerk.  I felt her tears when she would cry the ache she was feeling towards Lucas. For me I could understand why Lucas did what he was doing. He wanted Alex to live a life outside of this town and the boys. Even though along the way he could’ve done it the right way, but he was a boy. In this book you get it all the drama of growing up going through life with your body changing in way you never thought, you get a really good storyline that keeps you engaged and the struggles of going through life not being with the one you’re supposed to be with.

This is truly one of the best Author M. Robinson has written to this day. If you are thinking about if you want to read this book, do it. I promise you’ll feel all the emotions, I did and will understand how Author M. Robinson this book. I was honored to be able to read this book and I can’t wait for everyone else’s to read Alex and Lucas story.




No comments:

Post a Comment